- To assist in recruitment activities including advertising vacant position and scheduling interview.
- To monitor asset handover to new or resigned employees.
- To check and verify staff claim
- Update and check employee daily attendance
- Ensure employee database records are up to date
- Maintain systematic filling system & safe keeping important documents for smooth data retrieving
- Assist Senior HR Executive when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Management or any related field
- At least 2 years experience in HR field
- Good written and communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Possess high level of integrity and punctuality
Candidate who is able to start immediately would be advantageous. We regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,800.00 to RM2,100.00 /month
Apply di sini